hmmmm, i really dunno how to start my description here for the blog, but err.... i'd like to share what i've read, seen, and experienced. at the same time, i'd also like to receive ur comments/feedback. a good place to make friends...!

Saturday, July 7, 2007

The Start of the Dave Readers

Howdy!

I don't really how to start off with the blog. I'm kinda stuck, heh. Lemme take a deep breath and do some brain storming before i...err.....hmm....start.

It began that I have quite a lot of pictures when E2.9's classmates joined a small party at a classmate's house, somewhere out of the city. The location wasn't bad at all. The house is located near river side. It's a good plot rite? Yeah, it's great coz you can spend some time there after having hard days from work enjoying sight seeing -- boats, people fishing, and fresh air -- and even other parties.

So the party was quite an interesting one coz we all had fun there. It wasn't a big organization though. We ate and drank some beers, and even SPY for our female friends. Ha hah, some didn't let guys to drink coz they bought for just their girlfriends. However, some turned to have red face, dizzy, and said "I quit." Then they gave to the guys coz they couldn't carry on. And that was it. Kunthea took quite many photos, especially herself. Dunno if she's addicted to taking pictures of herself. Or maybe not, i dunno.

I tried to upload them into our existing yahoo groups, ifl-community, but I never could. Dun really know whether files' size are too big, my Internet connection speed, or other things. Then I delayed this since I had plenty of work to be done. I kept postpone and postpone until I accidentally read some news and found that it's being posted using this blog. Boom, sth came into my mind of posting all those activities into for everyone.

Well, that seems to be the summary of how i came to this. Oh, my deep-breath taking is really useful. Hah a.

Keep coming to this blog. I assure you that I wil put in more.

All the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment